Most of our South African YOUTH are without hope, purpose, no vision, no direction, no career, lack of good character, dependency, and just drifting.
With that came The Birth of a Great Vision. This Is Not Only a Dream – The Process Has Begun Already.
iDestiny was founded and established in March 2017, with a DESIRE to make an impact in the lives of young people in South Africa with the following objectives: leadership development, facilitating cross-cultural adventure camps imparting life skills, ethical behavior, and career guidance to ignite VISIONARY youth leaders in SA.
Africa needs a New Generation of quality Leaders to shape this continent.
OUR AUDACIOUS DREAM
The Dream is to expand iDestiny program to over 25 campsites in South Africa, over the next 10 years, impacting 100,000 youth a year.
IGNITING YOUTH TO FIND THEIR IDENTITY, LIVE THEIR DESTINY, AND LEAVE A LEGACY.
Find it … Live it !..
- IDENTITY: To evaluate youth regarding their talents, gifts, interests, and skills, establishing purpose, passion, and calling.
- DESTINY: Activating good ethics, moral values, and clean living by setting resolutions and goals, through established youth programs.
- LEGACY: Connecting youth to various mentorship programmes, to fast track them into leadership and accountability, to leave a generational Legacy
WHAT WE DO
- Career introduction and guidance
- Youth Leadership camps: Where we activate and ignite the youth set goals, vision, purpose, self-confidence, overcoming fears, conflict management, disappointments, character development, etc.
- Experiential Learning in the Outdoors
- Addressing critical issues in SA among youth
- Involve a follow-up program with other roleplayers in society.